Eating made easy
- Full and convenient access to breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as snacks, and various hot and cold beverages
- Healthy choices
- A menu that caters to diverse needs and preferences, such as halal-options, vegetarian and vegan options, no-gluten options and lactose alternatives.
- Comfort food
- International cuisine
- Fresh, local and seasonal ingredients (whenever available)
- Accomplished executive chef backed by a talented culinary team
- Dedicated onsite team of managers to field your questions and address your concerns
- Exclusive events that include theme nights, local food days, as well as health, wellness and sustainability activities
- Real-time feedback platforms to solicit your questions and comments about menu options and service satisfaction
- Access to a registered dietitian to assess whether Concordia Food Services can accommodate special diets, allergy and dietary restrictions.
Concordia Food Services does not operate in allergen-free facilities. As a result, our culinary team cannot guarantee that food prepared in residence kitchens and served in dining halls does not contain or has not become cross-contaminated with allergens, gluten or any other sensitive ingredients. Furthermore, the ingredients contained in our recipes are detailed on our daily menu signage, however, the allergens or potential allergens included in the recipes are not listed on the signage.
Per our meal plan terms and conditions, as a student, you are fully responsible for reporting a self-identified or diagnosed allergy, medical condition, intolerance, or dietary restriction by consulting with our registered dietitian at email@example.com.
Your consultation with our registered dietitian will cover: an assessment of dietary-specific needs; whether Concordia Food Services can accommodate your needs; and determining whether the all-you-care-to-eat meal plan is right for you.
How we keep you safe during COVID-19
Your safety and that of our staff remains our number-one priority. When you step foot into each dining hall, you can expect:
- Increased frequencies of cleaning and sanitization of high-touch points
- Protective barriers between you and staff members serving you food from behind the counter
- Food service employees donning personal protective equipment to protect them and you
- Enforcement of facial coverings, which students must wear at all times
- Hand sanitizers at the main entrance and throughout the dining hall
- No self-serve (e.g., salad bar) or self-cook stations. Our staff members are happy to serve you!
- An optimized number of stations that ensure food variety
- Communications measures and signage that encourage social distancing
- Digital solutions to provide feedback about the menu and your dining experience
With his capacity to listen attentively and superlative communications skills in French, English and Spanish, Chef Alejandro says he looks forward to interacting with students in the dining hall.
- September 1, 2021: Fall 2021 semester begins. Dining halls open at dinner.
- November 1, 2021: Fall semester deadline to submit notice of withdrawal from residence.
- December 22, 2021: Fall 2021 semester ends. Following lunch service dining halls close.
- December 23, 2021-January 1, 2022: Dining halls closed for the holidays.
- January 2, 2022: Winter 2022 semester begins. Dining halls open at dinner.
- March 1, 2022: Winter semester deadline to submit notice of withdrawal from residence.
- May 2, 2022: Winter 2022 semester ends. Following lunch service, dining halls close for the summer.