Fall semester: August 24, 2019 to December 20, 2019.
Winter Semester: January 4, 2020 to May 4, 2020.
About the dining halls
The diverse stations provide variety and flexibility. For example, you can use the items at the self-cook station, pick up a ready-made dish at the Chef's station, have something at the made-to-order station and head over to the salad bar station.
- All stations are open during mealtimes: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A reduced number of stations remain open during all Dining Hall Hours
- Self-cook station remains open during all Dining Hall Hours
- Menus are posted online and onsite in the Dining Halls ahead of time
- Take out is not permitted within the exception of:
- one coffee (in a reusable mug only) and
- one snack (fruit or dry snack)
Special activities are held within the Dining Halls throughout the year, such as:
Cooking tips and demos given by the Executive Chef
Information sessions given by the Nutritionist
Contests and Promotions
o Local food awareness
o Multi-cultural food events
o Holiday menu and events
o "Build Your Own" treats events